eLeaf iStick 60W TC Express Kit
eLeaf the manufacturer of the insanely popular iStick series, has rolled out another powerful and even more feature packed device with the iStick 60W TC. Building upon the popular iStick 40, the upgraded eLeaf iStick 60 TC not only delivers 60 watts of maximum output power, but it also comes with smart temperature control capability. The temperature control on the iStick 60 allows for the use of both Nickel (Ni200) and Titanium (Ti) coils.
The all new design of the iStick 60 TC leaves this device feeling great in the hand with its curve design. The iStick 60 TC requires (1) high amp 18650 battery (Sold Separately). Battery changes are a snap with the magnetic battery cover. The Eleaf iStick 60 also features the ability to swap out the magnetic covers (Sold Separately) which come in several different colors such as Blue, Teal, White and Grey to customize the device to your own style.
Features & Specs :
***Temperature control requires the use of Nickel or Titanium Coils***
- Dimensions : 3 1/2"L x 1 1/2"W x 1 1/8"D
- 510 Spring loaded connection
- 18650 battery can be charged with the built-in Micro USB port. (Micro USB cable included)
- Uses 1 x high drain 18650 battery (Sold Separately)
- Operating Wattage : 1W to 60W
- Resistance : 0.15 - 3.5ohm in Wattage mode, and 0.05 - 1.0ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Temperature Control : Ni200 Nickel and Ti Titanium modes
- Temperature Control : 100-315C / 200-600F
- OLED Display
- Output Voltage Display
- Output Wattage Display
- Resistance Output Display
- Output Temperature Display
- Battery Status Indicator Display
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Alert
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
Package Contents :
30 day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects. Scratches, Discoloration of the finish is considered normal wear & tear is not covered by warranty.
Please note this item can use subohm coils, and subohm builds. It will only work when using such resistances on a mechanical mod, or variable wattage mod capable of firing a resistance of 0.15ohm.
Before using you need to make sure you mod/ and or batteries can handle the resistance load. Always make sure to consult ohms law, and other important materials to ensure a safe & fun vaping experience!
***The use of Nickel Ni200 or Titanium Ti coils should only be used on devices equipped with circuit boards capable of temperature control. The use of these coils on any other device could result in an explosion.***
LiteCigUSA will not be held liable for any personal injury and/or damage temporary or permanent caused from the use of this product.