Efest LUC BLU6 OLED Intelligent Charger
The Efest LUC BLU6 is a powerful intelligent charger that is capable of charging 6 batteries at once! The BLU6 was built on the popular LUC charger platform, and is their first Bluetooth 6 bay multi-charger. This charger features a slick Bluetooth App (requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7, and Bluetooth 4.0) that allows you to monitor your battery charging status and adjust the charging current.
Features & Specs :
- 6 Charging Slots, Compatible with all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Mn, Ni-Mh)
- Each charging slot has an independent charging current and monitoring function
- Bright OLED display screen to display battery charging status
- Three optional charging modes (0.5A, 1A, 2A) Single slot maximum charging current is 2A, maximum charging current is 4A
- Slot 1 and Slot 6 can charge at 2A maximum for charging for 2 x 26650/26500 batteries
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500 and 26650)
- Features over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Integrated Bluetooth communication module, support for smart phone remote control
- Requires Android 4.3 or iOS7 with Bluetooth 4.0
Package Contents :
- 1 x Efest LUC BLU6 Intelligent Charger
- 1 x Wall Plug
Use only rechargeable batteries with or without PCB. Use of other batteries may cause personal injury. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
Use extreme caution and care when working with Li-ion cells. They are very sensitive to charging parameters and may explode or burn is mishandled. Always charge in/on a fireproof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible if there is any modification to the batteries or charger in any shape or form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and or chargers.
LiteCigUSA will not be held responsible or liable for any damage, injury, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be cause from the use of Li-Ion batteries.