Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 Starter Kit
The Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 is the first from the Reuleaux series to use the 20700 battery (Sold Separately). The RX 2 20700 uses the same famous design and form from Jaybo all while adding compatibility for both 20700 and 18650 batteries. The RX2 20700 can fire up to 200 watts. The advanced temperature control settings add an extra level to an already prolific feature set. The Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 is powered by (2) 20700 high amp batteries (Sold Separately). Batteries are easily removed by using the unique push-pull battery door cover. The RX2 20700 comes with adapter sleeves so you can also use 18650 batteries with the device. The RX2 20700 has a large 1.3" OLED display screen to easily see the redesigned user interface that has been redone for ease of use and understanding. With the built-in Micro USB port you can keep your RX2 20700 up to date with firmware updates.
The Wismec GNOME Sub-Ohm Tank features multiple atomizer head configurations for a variety of options, while the compact design leaves a small footprint. The GNOME features a 2ml e-Liquid capacity and a glass tank section. The retractable top fill design of the GNOME allows for quick and clean filling. The GNOME utilizes dual air flow slot, that are adjustable to your vaping preferences. The GNOME Tank utilizes the Wismec WM Atomizer Heads. Included are (1) WM02 Dual Coil 0.15ohm atomizer head and (1) WM03 Triple Coil 0.2ohm atomizer head.
Quick Link :
Features & Specs for RX2 20700 Mod:
***Temperature Control requires the use of Nickel, Titanium or Stainless Steel Coils.***
- 510 Threaded
- Spring Loaded Contact Pin
- Designed by Jaybo
- Dimensions : 3 3/16" x 1 1/8" x 1 3/8"
- Utilizes 20700 or 18650 High Amp Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Maximum Output Current : 50A
- Operating Wattage : 1 - 200.0W
- Temperature Control Modes : Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel (SS316), and TCR Modes
- Temperature Range : 200 - 600F
- Resistance : 0.05 - 1.5ohm in Temperature Control
- Resistance : 0.1 - 3.5ohm in Variable Wattage
- Stealth Function
- Preheat Functionality
- Balanced Charging Technology
- Push-Pull Battery Door Cover
- 1.3" Redesigned OLED Display
- Requires (2) High Amp 20700 Batteries (Included)
- Includes (2) 18650 Battery Adapters
- Micro USB Charge Port (Included QC USB Cable)
- *External Charger Recommended for Optimal Charging*
- Maximum Charging Current : 2A
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Upgradeable Firmware
Features & Specs for GNOME Tank
Package Contents :
- 510 Threaded
- 2ml e-Liquid Capacity
- 25mm Diameter
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Dimensions : 1 3/4" x 1"
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- Utilizes Wismec WM Atomizer Heads
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
30 day limited warranty against manufacturer defects. Scratches and discoloration to the finish, normal wear & tear, accidental damage etc... is not covered by warranty.
- 1 x Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 Mod
- 1 x Wismec GNOME Tank
- 1 x WM02 0.15ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head (Pre-Installed)
- 2 x WM03 0.2ohm Triple Coil Atomizer Head
- 1 x Spare Glass
- 1 x 510 Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 x QC USB Cable
Choose color in drop down menu. Out of stock options will not be displayed. When all options are gone, item is out of stock.
Use special caution when using Li-ion cells. Li-ion cells are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may burn or explode if mishandled. Ensure you are knowledgable enough with li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects like keys, loose change or any other metal object. Doing so will put you at risk of short circuiting the battery and fire or explosion.
Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Store all your batteries safely away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating the batteries.
Always inspect your batteries before use to ensure it is not damaged, including rip or tears in the battery wrapping. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Never charge your batteries over 4.2V.
Only use Li-ion rechargeable batteries in devices with a built-in protection circuit board (PCB) that is capable of detecting shorts, over-discharge, over-charging and so forth. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase the risk of fire or explosion.
LiteCigUSA will not be held responsible or liable for any damage, defect or injury, permanent or temporary that may be caused from the improper use of a Lithium ion (Li-ion) battery. Please have a working understanding of the batteries you are using and how to properly care and maintain them.