Vision Spinner 2 1600mah Battery
The Vision Spinner 2 is packed with upgrades! From the new PCB board, to the new style switch with battery indicator, to the adjustable dial this battery with its 1600mah is at the pinnacle of variable voltage eGo style batteries.
The Spinner 2 is compact too for its massive 1600mah size. The Spinner 2 has a
dial located at the base of the battery. The Spinner 2 has four markings
to indicate approximate output voltages at
3.3, 3.8, 4.3, and 4.8 volts. Infinitely adjustable throughout the entire
voltage range. Simply turn the dial to your desired vaping voltage. The upgraded dial on these are very easy to read, unlike many other variable voltage eGo style batteries.
510/eGo threading for compatibility with most 510 & eGo threaded clearomizers, tanks, atomizers and cartomizers! We suggest using the Joyetech eGo Rapid USB charger for charging the Vision Spinner 2 battery.
- Upgraded button with battery charge indicator: White light ~ 60%-100%, Blue light ~ 30%-60%, Orange light ~ 0-30%
- New Upgraded and stable PCB control Board
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Brand New and upgraded Battery Cell (which makes the Spinner II even more Powerful)
- Longer Lasting Life span due to the New upgraded PCB circuitry And Battery Cell
- Cutoff Time: Approximately 8 seconds
- Short Circuit protection
- Battery Monitoring : The device will
monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery
is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it.
The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.
- 5 click on/off lock feature. Press the button 5
times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED
will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the
button is disabled.
Approximate Dimension : 4-15/16"L. x 5/8"D.
Select color in dropdown menu. Out of stock options will not be displayed.
30 day Limited warranty against manufacturer defect. Normal wear & tear, cross threading, damage from dropping and such is not covered under this warranty. Finish fading, chipping, and discoloration is not covered under the warranty.