Sigelei FUCHAI 200w Temperature Control Mod
The Sigelei Fuchai 200 Watt Temperature Control Mod is taking the entire vaping world to all new heights with its power, design, and use of the latest technology. The Sigelei FUCHAI features the latest technology in and redesigned intuitive temperature control settings, and controls. The Sigelei FUCHAI is capable of reaching a staggering 200 Watts of output power. With this much power at your disposal, massive vapor production is right at your finger tips! The FUCHAI 200W supports Nickel (Ni200), Titanium, and Kanthal wires, all at an extremely budget friendly price. The all new design, is sleek and angular. It has been designed for utmost comfort with many different hand sizes and shapes.
Features & Specs :
***Use of Temperature Control requires the use of Nickel or Titanium Coils.***
- 510 Threaded
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- 200 Watt Maximum Output Power
- Ni200 & Titanium Temperature Control Modes
- Variable Wattage Output Mode
- Output Wattage Range : 5.0 - 200.0W
- Output Voltage Range : 0.5 - 7.5V
- Atomizer Resistance Range : 0.05ohm - 2.5ohm (Kanthal, Nickel, and Titanium Wires)
- Adjustable Temperature Range : 212 - 572F
- Maximum Current : 25A
- Requires 2 x High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Input High Voltage Warning
- Low Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overheating Prevention Built-In
Package Contents :
- 1 x Sigelei FUCHAI 200W TC Mod
- 1 x Silicone Sleeve
- 1 x User Manual
30 day limited warranty against manufacturer defects. Scratches and discoloration to the finish, normal wear & tear, accidental damage etc... is not covered by warranty.
***The use of Nickel Ni200 or Titanium Ti coils should only be used on devices equipped with circuit boards capable of temperature control. The use of these coils on any other device could result in an explosion.***
This device should only be used with Lithium Ion IMR Batteries with an amp limit of 20A and higher. Using any other battery can be potentially dangerous.
Use special caution when working with any Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the end user is very knowledgable of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
LiteCigUSA will not be held liable for any personal injury and/or damage temporary or permanent caused from the use of this product.